TAS Middle Text
Phoenix Technique will test any injectors we currently offer in our catalog - Bosch CRIN for Dodge/Cummins and GM Duramax applications, and Bosch Piezo injectors for GM Duramax and Ford Power Stroke Applications. When the job is complete, we'll bill you $45 for each injector tested. If any are found defective, we'll gladly sell you a Phoenix Technique remanufactured unit as a replacement - and waive the $45 testing fee for that injector. Sorry, but we can only exchange injectors that are offered in our catalog - we will not repair catalog offerings on a one-for-one basis.
Ready for us to test some injectors for you? Click Here to start a Catalog Test job.
As good a deal as this is, we want to make sure everyone can partake. So, Phoenix Technique will also test and advise injectors not offered in our catalog - within reason and the limitations of our equipment. At this moment, we are able to generally test any injector in the following groups:
- Bosch Common Rail Injectors for automotive and light-duty applications. The list includes Sprinters, Nissan Titan XD, Jeep CRD, Ram Promasters, Ram and Jeep 3.0L Ecodiesel, Mercedes Benz 3.2L, Audi and BMW 2.0L and 3.0L TDI, BMW 3.0L, some Cummins Medium duty applications.
- Denso Common Rail Injectors for medium-duty applications. The list includes 4HK1 and 6HK1 Isuzu.
- Delphi Common Rail Injectors for some JCB applications.
- Ford 6.4L injectors.
Please note, we do not make any warranty on an injector we have tested and returned. The nature of testing is to take a snapshot of the injector's performance. Without a full disassembly and inspection of all the internal components, we have no way to tell you if an injector has 100 miles or 100,000 miles left in it. We cannot promise anything beyond the integrity of our test process, and as soon as that injector is installed an the engine started - it's out of our hands.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!
Our equipment is only set up to test common-rail fuel injectors. We do not have the necessary equipment to test mechanical, unit, or oil-amplified (HEUI) injectors. We cannot test:
- Ford 7.3L and 6.0L injectors.
- Navistar DT466 injectors.
- Caterpillar C7 and C9 injectors.
- Bosch CRIN4 heavy-duty 4-pin injectors.
- Cummins ISL injectors.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we can only do so much.