Testing for products currently not currently offered in our catalog. Before placing your order, please refer to the list of injectors we will test HERE. After you place your order, we will contact you for some additional information and shipping instructions. Once we have your injector in hand, we will:
- Perform an external visual inspection. We will inform you if we see any external visual damage (split nozzle tip, boogered threads, melted connectors) that will prevent us from properly testing the injector.
- Perform an electrical test to verify the condition of the injector piezo element or coil.
- Clean the exterior of the injector.
- Flush the injector.
- Test the injector on our test machine. If the injector passes the test, a fresh IQA code will be provided (if applicable). If it fails, we will contact you with an explanation and give you some options.
- Install new chamber gasket and external seals.
- Return the injector with a copy of the test results and a summary report of findings.
Tested injectors are not subject to warranty. No repairs, alterations, or changes will be made to the injector - aside from the cleaning.
WE WILL NOT TEST THE FOLLOWING INJECTORS:
- Ford 7.3L and 6.0L injectors.
- Navistar DT466 injectors.
- Caterpillar C7 and C9 injectors.
- Bosch CRIN4 heavy-duty 4-pin injectors.
- Cummins ISL injectors.